søndag 30. november 2014

let your heart be light

We went a bit crazy with decorating our ginger biscuits last night. Think we sat for two hours or summat, in deep concentration. In the end we practically just splashed on everything we could find. None of us had even had a taste of one biscuit, and Kiwi said: "I don't even think I like them". Marble was a perfect host as per usual and served us food, which we enjoyed whilst chatting about golden days. I've spent a lot of my years of "growing up" with the same people, which means we can reminisce and laugh at all the stupid things we've done. We drank (Scandinavian) mulled wine, and listened to Christmas music. It was just really nice. Sugar went home with some of her ginger biscuits, and the rest of us continued the decorating. At 11:00 pm or summat, we were finally done and decided to grab all the snacks and some biscuits to watch a film. We had planned to watch Bridget's Diaries, but the DVD player didn't want to play it. So we ended up watching Elf, which I personally think is hilarious, but you should only watch it once a year probably. At the end of the night I felt a bit like Buddy: like I had only eaten sugar all day. We were all quite exhausted by the ginger biscuit making, but then Kiwi and I got a message that our new "praksis" was revealed, which made us all jittery and loud. I kept repeating "oh my god". I don't know how to feel about my new "praksis", all I know is that I don't really want to go back to "praksis". But then I'd have to interrupt my education now, probably. And I don't think I want to do that after all these years. This morning, whilst we had breakfast, we watched cross country skiing. And it's the first time I've watched it this year. I feel all out of the loop, because I've not been updated on cross country skiing or handball, which I usually am around this time of year. I guess the exam is getting all of my attention (not really). Tonight I'm going to catch up on X Factor, though I must admit that I'm not yearning to watch it, like I have previously. So maybe it's starting to wane off finally? Maybe I'll be able to stop watching it. All I've done since I walked home (my goodness it's so slippery outside), is to clean my bedroom, listen to Christmas CD's and writing this post. So, I've not been very productive, seeing as it's been almost three hours since I got home. I am going to continue write notes for my exam soon, just have to get some food, probably. It's definitely not a way for me to procrastinate more. Happy Sunday, and happy Advent for the ones who celebrate that. Eee, it's first of December tomorrow, which means I can open my tea calendar! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar