mandag 17. november 2014

Come get back in bed we still got time left. This don't have to be over

It is just too much to be a One Direction fan at the moment. Emotions are overflowing all over the place, and I've just been rewatching Harry singing his little solo at the end of Little Things from The Today Show. Sometimes when they perform the song, he goes high instead of low when he sings "cause it's you". It's hard to explain, but just watch this from the 2:58 mark. It happens at 3:04. It doesn't help that he looks delectable, and he bloody knows it as well. There's a lot of things on my mind lately that involves Harry Styles. For example he keeps posting pictures in black and white on Instagram. Taylor (Swift) posted this picture with the caption: Screaming colours. Do I have to remind you of her song Out Of The Woods, which was the first song I heard from Swift's album after Shake It Off, and was the song that got me all into Haylor? She sings: "You took a Polaroid of us, then discovered the rest of the world was black and white. But we were in screaming color". Baaaaaaahhh. Also I just heard Harry swear, which doesn't happen very often. At least I've not heard it? Also, remember the other week when I mentioned that Niall and Harry did an interview for "Wetten, dass ...?" where Harry asked: "who is the last person you had sex with?". Well, a new interview was released yesterday (or the fans managed to leak it, who knows anymore). But it was filmed before the "Wetten, dass ...?" interview, and the boys are discussing their tradition of making up rumours about who Niall has been sleeping with. They mention that last time they said he'd been sleeping with Carly Rae Jepson, and then they come up with suggestions for the next celebrity. But then I think Liam says they have to think out of the box, in which the interviewer suggests a man. All the boys agree, it seems, but Niall says "don't go a man". In answer, Harry says "Don't knock it till you try it, Niall". I think Harry knows something we don't. Please share your secrets with us, Haz. I'm gonna go listen to John Legend's All Of Me before I go to bed because I heard him perform it on X Factor yesterday and he was bloody brilliant. He was a LEGEND (lols, or no? soz). Gooooooood niiiiiiiiiight, sleep well xxxxxxxxx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar