torsdag 6. november 2014

took a wrong turn and we fell down a rabbit hole

I've been listening to Taylor Swift's new album quite a lot the past few days, and yesterday I read through the lyrics to all of the songs. I did it after listening to Wonderland, because it struck me that she sings "didn't you flash your green eyes at me?"and "didn't you calm my fears with the Chesire cat smile?". All of the lyrics are quite fitting for her and Harry, which only feeds my little fantasy of them being together. I've also come to realise that almost all songs feels inspired by other artists, and I'm left thinking about which songs are her. That doesn't affect my love for the album though. Even Nick Jonas said it was great. Due to a very busy (and exhausting) Tuesday, I was contemplating whether to go to school yesterday. But I didn't have good enough arguments, I thought. Because though I went to bed later than usual, the first lecture also started later, and Nick Grimshaw has been off from the radio due to illness, so I couldn't have stayed home to listen to him either. We ended up going to one of the three lectures. Well, Sugar went to the second as well, before she came back and reported that it was a load of shit, really. My belieber friend and I was sat reading curriculum, which we've not done since forever. Like, obviously we read, but not together. At 3:00 pm, my belieber friend was getting ready to leave, whereas I was hoping to finish my chapter and escape the rush hour. I calculated that I'd have to stay at school until 5:00 pm, or later. But in the end I told my belieber friend to never leave, and she sort of jokingly suggested for me to come with her. And ever-serious, I said "really?". She said yes, to which I repeated "really?". So that's that, I went home with her, where I was fed and entertained. Some of the entertainment came from the television, some from their cat (pictured), some from the bickering between my belieber friend and Darren. And some of Darren acting a bit like an excited dog. I think that's the best description I can come up with. I didn't read much, mostly watched television. After watching a programme about bacteria in chicken, I decided to go home, because it takes me a while to get home from her house. I must say that the ride on the tube felt like it took ages back than it did on the way to my belieber friend's house. Didn't really mind though, because I quite enjoy taking public transportation when it's late. It's a lot more peaceful, and everyone's a bit tired from whatever they've done earlier in the day. I met a childhood friend at the bus stop, which was nice. I keep meeting her there actually. We had a little catch-up before she had go. I got home just before 10:00 pm. Got ready for bed, and then I actually sat down to finish my chapter of curriculum. Because I knew Grimmy would be on the radio today, I set my alarm for 7:00 am this morning, when I really should have slept for a few more hours. There's not a lot of people I'd do that for, but eh. When my sister got home today, she came to have a chat. And I told her about a perfect Christmas calender for myself. It's TEA! I gasped when I was looking through my Boots magazine, and saw it. Then I said I wanted Taylor Swift's album for Christmas, then started talking about the schedule of what kind of music I plan to listen to the next month. One of which is One Direction. I think I said "I feel like they're going to release a new song very soon". And well, they did, like an hour after she left my room they tweeted about another surprise on Twitter. And I was a hundred percent sure it would be a new song. It's really good, I think. I actually think that they have gained another sound as well. It's more grown up, and it sort of reminds me of a Disney movie, sort of? Like, I can imagine watching Tarzan and listen Ready To Run. I'm excited to listen to the album now, but I feel a bit like there's too much new music at once. Anyway, One Direction are having a live stream on Sunday, which I guess was the first surprise. I'm very excited for this, seeing as they've not done one for years? They are currently doing rehearsals for the upcoming tour, which has been well documented by Niall, I think. In the last four days, he's posted 7 pictures of rehearsals. Which is four more than their official Instagram. But I mean, they posted this of him, which causes me to feel emotions. I'm not sure where I am going with this, but I am very fond of One Direction and Niall Horan. Also, I must go read some more curriculum, which is my life these days. I've got school tomorrow, and then it's the weekend, which I'm going to spend drinking my weight in tea. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar