lørdag 22. november 2014

you ran your finger down my back, and you spelled out your name

My current mood is miffed. Writing papers are usually alright. But this fucking paper is asking for so many bloody things. Also, finding a good research article is a bitch. I spent an hour or more yesterday, trying to find a suitable one. I found none, which made me really annoyed, and therefore I didn't do as much of work on my paper as I'd like. It is a bit of a problem, because I would like to have sent it to my teacher within this Sunday, so I can go back to revising for my exam. It is very unlikely that it'll happen though. Agh, right now I have a serious urge to hit something. Instead I'm just listening to a playlist called: "HAHAHA f*** you" which I thought was very suitable for my mood. I'll just have to do as much as I can today and tomorrow (and Monday probably), if I don't decide that I'll take the day off tomorrow, which is what I usually do on my Sundays nowadays. Except I've got work tomorrow, which happens once a month these days. Yay, I feel like such a great employee. I'm sort of looking forward to see my patients though, see how they're doing. I've been awful at taking pictures lately, and I've even brought my camera with me for the past week, but I've not taken one picture. I am very close to start feeling very cheery for Christmas. I keep singing Christmas songs in my head, and I can't wait to decorate, and I can't wait for next week when we're having a Christmas workshop at Marble's. That's gonna get me into the spirits probably. Ah no, must not think of it anymore. Blah. Tonight's episode of X Factor must be watched tomorrow after work, which means I'll probably not get much done on my paper tomorrow. I have requested my brother to buy me chocolate, as I realised there's none in the house. Goodness gracious, it'll be bloody great once I'm done with this hellish paper. segsuieoitgtølsfeptriegnbjdkflsørgiergunhernklselsaøaøaergujegkbbnsdfgksergiersgiigeuiuhssrfrfer

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar