torsdag 20. november 2014

when I close my eyes all the stars align and you are by my side

Around this time last year, I was visiting Ale for a few days. It's one of the best trips I've taken, I think, because I was having the time of my life. I spoke with Ale today, and confessed that I would have loved to be visiting her right now. Only, I'm broke. It's probably not a very good idea either, considering the exam and all the other school work I have. But still, I wouldn't mind, probably. I had a bit of a strange day at school today, I think. I hadn't slept enough, which means I was yawning very often. I was also staring into space quite frequently too. For some reason I was also very nervous for our presentation today. It's like I couldn't think of anything else, which made my heart beat faster. My hands felt cold, like I'd held them beneath cold water or summat. Luckily everyone in my group felt rather nervous. I was nervous and tired, which made me laugh at everything Molly (yes new names because there's constantly new people) said. In the end she asked about it, and I just shrugged, "over-tired". I quite like my study group, and my current group. We get along pretty well, and I just thought it was a bit funny, because we were sat at our (Kiwi's really) usual table: Kiwi, Ingrid, Molly, my belieber friend, Manja and I. And I was just thinking "ah, how nice, it feels like my family is expanding". It was a strange thought. Anyway, our presentation went well, though my hands were shaking with nerves. For the first time in what feels like ages, I went home straight after my school obligations were done. I've sort of finished reading what I want to read of curriculum, so I figured I'd come home to write that paper I sort of started on the other day. Haven't really done that, have I? No, I've chose to read a fan fiction. Just like I did yesterday when I got home: instead of rehearsing for my presentation today, I read the last chapter of a fan fiction I've been following since June. It's sort of about being depressed and being in denial of being that, and just dealing with depression. It's really fucking good, and I'm probably going to read it again and again (and again). Other than reading fan fiction, I exercised, had a shower, ate, and had a cup of tea. The latter almost felt luxurious after days where I've not been able to drink tea, due to the late hour when I finally find time to sit down and relax. I am going to get ready for bed now, as I've got an early morning tomorrow. And I do not want a repeat of today, thanks. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar