fredag 21. november 2014

This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the story line ends. My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again


Hello darlings! I was actually productive at school for once today. I suspect it might have been related to the amount of hours that I slept. There's nothing that beats a good sleep. When I got to school I was going to watch One Direction on Ellen before the lecture started. But then my belieber friend came, and then the lecture started. And like, for once in twenty lectures, I didn't go on Instagram during the lecture. Barely touched my phone, except for checking the time. Because we got out of the lecture a bit late, our usual table was already occupied by a lone guy that had taken Kiwi's place. But we sat down there anyway, as it's spacious. My belieber friend and I did chat quite a bit, but a lot of it was school-related things. I've still got a lot to go, and the paper is due on Tuesday. But I'm pleased with my effort today. Because I didn't really go on my phone either, except for when I was chatting with Sally, who asked me to come to the cafe where she had escaped to. I declined, knowing I wouldn't get much work done if I went to sit with her. That doesn't mean I didn't want to. What I am most impressed about is the fact that I didn't watch One Direction on Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel before I got home. That's very unlike me, ha. God that must say a lot about me, doesn't it-- I prioritise One Direction before school. I shouldn't be surprised myself, seeing how many times I've almost jeopardised my exams these past years due to 1D. "What are you going to do tomorrow?" my belieber friend asked me, and I answered that I was going to work on my paper. It is a bit strange to be working on a paper, I think, because it feels like all I've been doing for the past four weeks have been reading. Well, it's not exactly untrue. I have just finished going through my Tumblr dashboard. There's been so much activity on there lately due to One Direction releasing their new album, and therefore doing a lot of promo. Can barely keep up with where they are anymore. Think they're still in America somewhere, charming new people. I think they're going to perform at some award show soon. Either in America or Australia. They were all squished up in a sofa together on Ellen, which is how they should always be. Harry has been walking around looking like a model. Niall has been out in his ripped jeans, showing off his stick-legs and just generally been delectable. Another person that has been looking good as of late, is Swifty in mostly black, which is my favourite colour at the moment. I don't know why I threw her into the mix (maybe I want to point out how she reminded me a bit of Harry in those pictures, and that I think they are both in Los Angeles at the moment, and maybe I just want them to rekindle their fierce love and become a power couple) (God everyone was at the 1975 gig yesterday! Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding, Lou Teasdale, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik.. maybe the rest of the band?). I am hopefully going to work more on my paper now, then eat some crisps. Because I want to. Have a good evening, and Friday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar