tirsdag 11. november 2014

Get a taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue. It's at the top of the list of the things I want

Yesterday my favourites, One Direction, released a new song as a part of their own "controlled leak". Well, it's not really a leak, as you do buy them, but counting from this week, they are giving out five songs from their album before the release date. I am however a bit unsure if it includes Ready To Run, because that was released last Friday? Anyway, they released Where Do Broken Hearts Go, which is a personal favourite of mine. It is written by Harry, which only fuels to my imaginary love story between him and Swift. Imagine if they got back together, eh? I feel like this song is an answer to some of Taylor's songs. This is obviously just my own theories that I don't take too serious myself. Today (5:00 pm over 'ere) they're releasing 18 which was written by Ed Sheeran (and Passenger, if I'm not incorrect). Obviously one of my favourites as well. God, it's just so bloody good. Part of me sort of wishes that Ed had kept it for his own album because it reminds me of his first album. But I'm glad he gave it to One Direction, and I'm ecstatic that he's got a song on their album again. Thought there was lack of Ed Sheeran on Midnight Memories, ha (can I ever get enough of Ed? Don't think so). Once the album is out, I'll probably write an in-depth analysis of the whole album. I don't think I've done it before, only written about my favourite tracks from Take Me Home actually. On my way home yesterday I watched the new music video for Blank Space by Taylor Swift, and I was shell shocked by how amazing it was (only thing is that she used animals, which is probably going to be discussed). The song itself is a parody of what the media writes about her, which quickly became apparent to me as I listened to the lyrics. But for the ones who didn't know, I think it's very prominent in her new music video. She looks fierce, and god, I'd let her bite my lip. Somehow that gave me an association to my horrid dream last night. Or nightmare, I guess. I woke up at 3:00 am after dreaming about watching someone get murdered, and a lot of other gruesome things. I had a laugh at school today, despite not being able to keep up with (the Kardashians. Soz, or not) the lectures. We ended up leaving early, and I was not keen on going home to read curriculum. I really wanted to follow my belieber friend home to play Mario on Wii. But damn my frontal lobe, because I could only think of consequences. Could only think of the curriculum I have to read, the exercise I have to do today, the shower. Blah. I better start reading then? Where are all the new fan fictions when I want to procrastinate? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar