torsdag 13. november 2014

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning. That's when I could finally breathe. And by morning gone was any trace of you. I think I am finally clean

Today is one of those days that doesn't end up the way I planned it. I am so bloody knackered, it's a wonder that I'm awake. Instead of going home to read curriculum yesterday, I went to my belieber friend's house. We'd been talking about playing Super Mario Bros on Wii, so after skipping the last hour of the last lecture, we headed to her house. "I'm going to read," I told her, on the way to the metro. She agreed-- we were going to read, not only play. What we did was to play a few times to get back into gaming mode. Neither of us have played the game for ages. My belieber friend said it's been years since she last played. I can't actually remember the last time I played it. All I remember is that I used to play it with my siblings, and it was hilarious! I always die because I'm horrible at it, but it's always been fine because the others would go on without me. Yesterday though, it became apparent that both my belieber friend and I suck, and we only managed to get to another world. That's after hours of playing. At least were both very engaged in the game, my belieber friend commented. Yes. I get very vocal. A lot of different (and strange) words come out of my mouth, some of which are made up. Lols. During the hours I was at my friend's house, we went to the shops and got some take away, chocolate biscuits, sweets, clementines, and chocolate cake. The latter I brought with me on my way home. I did get some stares, from where I was sat alone at the metro with a little tub of cake on my lap. I was at home around 9:30 pm, after doing everything else than reading curriculum. So once I sat down in my bedroom, I started reading. Once I get into a rhythm, I get very stubborn with my goals. So if I say I'm going to read an amount of pages, I'm going to read exactly that amount of pages. That means I sat up for a bit later than I should have, which means I didn't sleep enough, which again means I had a very hard time waking up this morning. If I was four years old, I'd throw a tantrum probably, but instead I turned the lights on and got dressed. The lecturer was a bit late, which I actually appreciated, because it gave me some time to close my eyes for a bit. Due to tiredness and other things, I wasn't completely alert, and wasn't completely listening to the lecturer. Mostly I was just peeling clementines (feeling a bit like Harry Styles at the VMA's when he was eating an orange during Drake's performance) and imagining the lecturer as Valjean from Les Mis. I'm so glad no one (hopefully) can hear my thoughts, ha. After the lecture we had yet another group meeting, which was quite alright because we had another teacher substitute for our own. Not that I dislike my own teacher, I just appreciate a person with total control and who is very organised. Gives my soul peace, I think. We split into new groups and started another group project. To my relief, we sort of just split up the project, and went our different ways. Well, Kiwi and I stayed, because we were both going to read curriculum. Sugar came to sit down with us for a bit, then my belieber friend came to chat, before she and Sugar left to go home. I left Kiwi when the clock turned 6:00 pm, after reading what seems to be endless of pages of curriculum but really is 0,000000001% of the whole curriculum. I will admit that though I don't necessarily enjoy the stress around the exam, I do like being at school. I told Kiwi that I'd sort of missed sitting behind at school, reading. It is a strange thing to miss, but when I'm in "praksis" you're sort of constantly being tested. Being at school allows you to relax more, and I get to see some of my favourite people all the time. I'll try to stay behind at school to read curriculum next week probably. I just had a little facetime session with my nephew who apparently had woken up, saying he didn't feel like sleeping because he has a cold. God, kids are the funniest people. Right, I must read a bit more curriculum before I go to bed. And I'm about to start reading a book I really don't want to read. I've been reading so much that I've used up three marker pens. I've only got one left now. I'll count that as an accomplishment! Right-e-o, I shall go before I fall asleep on this keyboard. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar