søndag 9. november 2014

There's a devil in your smile, it's chasing me. And every time I turn around it's only gaining speed

"Did you make brekkie for dad this morning?" "No. Monchita's not home, and I think Lumba has a hangover. Poor effort". These are texts from this morning between Lynx and I. It's fathers day, and none of us have done anything, which naturally makes me feel bad. It's Lynx's birthday, so we had a little facetime session with her and David. Got to see the development on her stomach, as she has a baby in the oven. That's right, I'm gonna be an aunt for the second time next year. I'm always yearning for babies, but I've especially been yearning for one the past year. Back in October, when I went to visit Lynx and co, I told her: "it's good that you're having a baby, because I've been yearning for one for ages". She laughed at me. It's been a great Sunday thus far. I've cleaned my bedroom, cleaned my make-up brushes, removed my chipped nail varnish, made the birthday card for Lynx (I'll send it off tomorrow). I've been very productive when it comes to reading curriculum the past few days, which means I can properly relax today. Yesterday I watched the third week of X Factor, and admittedly I was a bit disappointed. I was actually only wowed by Stereo Kicks. I know very well that all the artists are great, and I was expecting more. Anyway, my favorites vary from each week, as I almost love all of them. This week it was Stereo Kicks, who sang a mash up of Let It Be and Hey Jude. Last week they were in the bottom two, due to an ok performance. It was dull, and much to alike the first week. Mel B commented that she wanted to hear them sing acapella. And acapella it was this week. The best part is when they all come together and sing: "there will be an answer, let it be". I'm a bloody sucker for harmonies, so I thought it sounded lovely. Despite not being many good performances, I thought there was a bit more drama than what it usually is. I was appalled to hear that Louis (Walsh) said he never wanted to put eight people in a band (Stereo Kicks), because it's one of his acts, which means he should support them all the way. I can, however, understand that it's something he might have just said without meaning to. People are people, and sometimes we make mistakes. However, it does weaken his credibility as a mentor. Anyway, I'm excited to see who goes through, and who doesn't. Actually, I'm excited to see who wins the whole shit. In the midst of watching X Factor last night, I also watched an interview with Niall and Harry, which was hilarious. In the end of the interview, Harry swaps seat with the interviewer, and proceeds to ask: who is the last person you had sex with? I think, that if we got One Direction drunk, and then to interview each other, it would be bloody brilliant. They were interviewed for the TV-show "Wetten, dass..?", where they also performed. Zayn looked a bit like a Disney prince/90's boybander with his loose locks. I'm excited to see their hair game today actually. Actually, scrap that: I'm excited to see them. Lynx asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I answered "pj bottoms". (Almost) All my pj bottoms has holes in them, and not like on the leg or summat. But on the bum area. I'm not interested to flash my underwear/bum, so it would be nice to not have to wear a really long shirt to cover my bum. I'm wearing one of my long johns now, and I can fit four fingers into one of the holes, which is situated right on my bum. Tomorrow I've got really late lectures, but it's nice to have a little change from early mornings, I guess. I don't want the weekend to end yet, but then again, once this weekend started, I had a feeling that I'd just had a weekend. Does this make any sense? Probably not. Right, have a good Sunday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar