lørdag 15. november 2014

does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes

Ah, bloody Louis Tomlinson for always live tweeting X Factor. Oh well, at least I know that my favourite is still in the competition. My attempts at starting my paper has gone out the window. Well, not really, I have started. Just didn't get as much done as I wanted. But I have to give kudos to myself because I have actually been quite productive. I'm just going to read a bit of curriculum before I go watch X Factor. Just inhaled a chocolate bar and some vitamins. What a great combination. I usually read fan fiction to procrastinate, right? But as of late it seems like there has been a drought, because there's no new fan fiction. Not ones that tickle my interest anyway. So I've started playing games. Today I downloaded an app on my phone that resembles Mario. I told my sister about this, and that my phone had died (diagnosis: no battery). She told me I could borrow her Nintendo DS and play proper Mario if I wanted, which I said yes to. Obviously. It seems that I still suck, and it's especially annoying when I keep forgetting that the DS is not a Wii controller, and that I'm not supposed to shake the DS (sigh). There's this charity single in production in Britain at the moment (for Band Aid. Loads of british artists and strangely-- youtubers? come together and do a cover of a song for charity), or it was today anyway. And One Direction are included. For some reason Nick Grimshaw was also there, but I suspect it was interviews for the radio. The point is that Grimmy looked gorgeous. Bah, is it inappropriate for me to be ogling at pictures of a man who is nine years my senior and gay? Probably. Should maybe go back to ogling at pictures of young boyband members instead. (Who am I kidding, am always going to fancy older men who looks like they've got kids). The other point is that Grimmy and Harry has been hanging out again, which always warms my heart. It would be really fun if Harry suddenly popped up on the Breakfast show on Monday. But that's impossible, seeing as I'm pretty sure One Direction will be in America somewhere by Monday. Is it strange if I miss them when they go overseas? I just feel a bit more connected with them when they're in the UK. Right, oh dear, X Factor time! Have a good evening, be safe x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar