lørdag 8. november 2014

it's been so long, maybe we're fireproof

I forgot to say, but yesterday morning I saw a dog in the park. Due to tiredness, my initial thought was: "oh my god, a llama!". It went a second before I realised that it was just a large dog. God, yesterday I did the stupid thing and listened to the leaked songs from the new One Direction album. It got me very overwhelmed, and I barely had enough willpower to not stop reading curriculum just so I could listen to them. But I did sit for an hour, maybe, staring at the wall, sniffing a bit. I won't say much about it until the songs will be released officially, but I'm really fucking looking forward to Monday the 17th of November. Admittedly I've only heard 2/3 of the album. There's still five songs I've not heard. I'm just wondering if I should stop listening to the leaked ones now. Probably should. Maybe, when the weekend ends. I was waiting for the songs to be leaked: to be honest, it's sort of inevitable that it happens now, considering the past two albums also were leaked beforehand. I'm excited to watch the live stream now, because I wonder if they'll actually mention that yes, it's been leaked. Tomorrow will be a great day, with a live stream and X Factor. Speaking of X Factor, Louis and Niall were at rehearsals yesterday, and Louis tweeted: "Good day today lad !! @NiallOfficial". I found that very endearing, because it seems like Niall has been hanging out with his band members the past few days, outside of rehearsals and promo. I can't wait for tonight's episode of X Factor, though I am yearning to watch all the episodes I've not been able to watch. The other week I accidentally revealed to myself that one of my favorites are out of the competition. Oh well, I've decided that I am not going to watch X Factor next year. Can't possibly make myself go through this again. It snowed yesterday, a bit at least. Not enough for me to feel like it was proper winter, which is why I've yet to make a folder for my "winter pictures". Also, been trying to suppress the Christmas spirit that's slowly been crawling into my skin. I was going to let myself listen to Christmas music halfway through November, but I figured it would be really bad timing, seeing as I'll probably be playing One Direction on a loop. So, I think I'm going to start listen at the end of November/start of December. That's the latest I've ever waited to start listening to Christmas music. I can't promise anything though. To be honest, I'll probably crack. Oh my god, I just read a fan fiction via my computer. I had two fan fictions in two different tabs, one of which was 8000 words. And I thought I was reading that, but it took me so bloody long. Didn't realise it was 30 000 words until I was done, did I? Anyway, I'm trying to read curriculum, but I'm so bloody tired of the digestive system. Read enough about diarrhea now, I think. But I've only got six pages left of the chapter, so I'm going to finish that now, and then tomorrow I have the day off from reading. My sister was wearing lip stick when I saw her yesterday, which I pointed out. "Yeah, it suits me, so I'm going to wear it from now on," she said. I thought that was an admirable attitude. She was wearing the same lip stick when she got home from Mars' house today. My mum said: "ah, the little one has good instincts, she could smell the food," as my sister got home. It was so ridiculous it startled a laughter out of me. Anyway, have a great Saturday xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar