fredag 7. november 2014

you disappear and make me wait, and every second's like torture

First thing I did when I got home today was to put the kettle on, ha. I did say I was going to drink lots of tea. Wow, just saw the video for the new Selena Gomez song, and it's a really good video. Really honest, I think, and the kind of angst-y theme I enjoy. I really enjoy the lyrics, but I'm not so sure of the song. Also, I feel like I'm overdosing on new songs at the moment, which might be the reason that I'm not that into it either. I took this picture of the full moon yesterday. It was gorgeous. This is the reason why I refuse to have curtains on the window above my desk. I'd rather have the moonlight shine on my face when I'm trying to fall asleep, then miss out of seeing the wonderful things the moon and sun can do. I got up early today, despite having school later than usual. Got to school around 8:00 am, sat down and read curriculum. I am hoping I'll continue with it after I've written this blogpost. I hope I'll manage to do a huge amount of school work. My hair has grown, unsurprisingly. But, I don't like the length. Also, it's turned a bit ombre again, which, I don't think I'll ever escape now. I'm really yearning to read a proper book, so I might pop into the library and see if I can find something I can finish in one day. Might be a bit optimistic, though? Or not? Might just read another fan fiction. It's really tempting to read one now, actually. Where is my willpower? Ah well, it is the weekend. Have a lovely Friday, hope you have fun (be safe) xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar