lørdag 29. november 2014

if you wanna cry or fall apart, I'll be there to hold you

Good morning! I had been dreading for school yesterday, because we were supposed to do a few exercises with some medical students. It turned out to be quite fun, and it was really realistic. In the end though, my head was full, and my body was tired. It's just not good for your body to be doing a lot of activities whilst you're stressing, and when you in addition are cold. Because all of those factors will tap you for energy. Which is what it did to me. As soon I was dressed in proper clothes, I went to the train station with my belieber friend. Well, I had to run the last bit because I was running a bit late. And to my horror, the earlier train was really late, which means there would be even more people on the train I was going to take. Eventually I did find a free seat, which happened to be next to what I suspect were two Irish people. I totally turned off my music just to listen to them talk. I was home for just over half an hour, in which I managed to eat some food and pack with my camera. Then I was off to take the bus again, and met up with Oyster and our fellow childhood friend at the grocery store. We went back to Oyster's house, and just chilled really. Last week I sort of realised it's been awhile since I'd been to Oyster's, and I knew they were about to move really soon, so I wanted to pop by. Time passes so quickly, and at the moment I'm more out of the loop than usual. I can't remember the dates, and I'm not so sure I'm always aware of which day it is. I think it's just revising for the exam, which has made my brain in to mush. Oh well, we just had a catch up for a bit, and myself and Oyster played doctor to our friend who had stomach aches. We also had a little picnic outside Oyster's bedroom, because her younger brother pleaded us to come along. An interesting thing he said, when asked how he got out of his mum's stomach, was: "I found a short-cut". It was hilarious, I thought. Still makes me laugh, just thinking of it. On a whim, we decided that we were going to the new house to bring a few bits, but also to get a tour of the house. Our fellow friend, who just got her driving licence were going to drive us. I got to say hello to her (or, which used to be hers) dog, who I've not seen in years probably. She even remembered me, and she's grown so much. I was almost cooing, where I was stood switching between petting the dog, and talking to my friend's gran. It was also really nice just to be back in the house where I spent a lot of my childhood. I like to think I have a lot of different childhood homes, really. We didn't stay long, because then we went to fetch her gran's car, filled the car with bags of clothing and boxes of stuff. Then we drove off to the new house. And my goodness, it's humongous. I can't remember how many rooms there is in the house. They're currently refurbishing the house, so I won't properly get to see how it really will be until it's done. Though, I do believe it'll take some time until they really feel like it's "home", which is only natural. But this means I'll no longer see their old house, which is really strange. After being at the new house, we went for a little exploration of a new school which looked properly high tech in my opinion. I went home last night, after demanding that Oyster would make me this and this amongst all the things I demanded. She denied my wishes, and I stomped home like an angry child. (That's not really what happened, but let's roll with the story of me being a devilish child). I do have to say that taking a bus at 11:30 pm at a Friday evening is not a good decision if you're looking for a calm and peaceful environment. Jeez, I could barely hear my own thoughts, as the teenagers were practically shouting. I got home at midnight, and promptly went to bed, because although it was a bloody fantastic day, it was also a very tiresome day. Today I'm going to Marble's, because she's hosting a Christmas workshop/party thing, and I reckon it'll be ace. Can't wait to listen to jolly music, bake, and make bunting. Monchita just dropped off a bar of my favourite chocolate. It's things like this which makes me think she's my favourite sister. Happy Saturday everyone xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar