søndag 9. november 2014

you lost your trust and you never should have

01:18: What really aggravates me is hearing someone say I'm too silent, that I should speak up more often, that I should seize the opportunities more often. Fuck you. I'll give you the honor to hear me speak when I allow it. I will take the opportunities that I want to seize, and when I want to. I'm not here for you to stamp me as the "silent one", just because I don't talk as much as you. It doesn't matter if you don't mean anything by it. If someone is silent, loud, crazy, or whatever-- and want to be, then let them. Don't shame them. Don't say "it'll be better if you're like that". Don't ever make a person feel like they're not enough just because of your point of view. Don't ever let someone tell you who to be. Be yourself, and flip the bird to whoever else who disagrees

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar