fredag 14. november 2014

I'm like a boat on the water. You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind

I cracked for chocolate crackers today. I'm pretty sure I told my belieber friend that I was going to try to not eat any biscuits this week, or summat. Failed at that. Failed at a lot of things today as well, but I've got my biscuits, tea and a playlist that reminds me of Nick Grimshaw (god, Million Voices by Otto Knows reminds me of Nick and Harry. I can't remember if it was during LADS FM, or something else when they introduced the song with "e-e-e-e-e, a-a-a-a"). Didn't take an awful a lot of things to cheer me up today, I guess. Yesterday the additional four tracks from the deluxe version of FOUR was leaked. But I did good, and didn't listen to the leaked songs despite how much my hands were itching to press play. It's only three days left. Surely I'm capable to wait that long. I've heard strange things about some of the songs, which includes the words "pirate pop". I'm not sure how to feel about that. I am currently trying to write my part of the group project presentation. But for the past hours I've tried to avoid actually settle down and read about head traumas, by re-reading fan fiction, and wondering about what Harry was trying to do in this picture. However, head traumas was the theme I wanted, and my group got it by accident really. I would laugh, because it became apparent to me that the whole of the kilo-gang has the same theme, though we're not all in same groups, only Kiwi and I. Probably destiny don't you think? I also wanted to start on my own paper and do some more reading before the day was over, but it seems like I've procrastinated for too long. It's so bloody annoying when I do that. D'you know yesterday, after writing my blogpost, I played "Icon Pop Song" on my phone with my sister for hours, I think. Because once you start playing it, you get addicted. We were having a really hard time with guessing the name of a song, so I asked my brother who was just getting ready for bed around midnight. To my big dismay, he didn't know the name of the song. But he asked confusedly: "it is Thursday, right?". I agreed, that it was indeed Thursday. Then he asked why we were still up, and we both said "I've got the day off tomorrow". He huffed and went to bed. I stayed up to read a bit, and suddenly it was 1:40 am before I went to bed. But it did mean that I slept until 9:30 am this morning, which was nice. I am still going to try to do some school work now. Be productive and all. Can't wait to watch the X Factor tomorrow. I'll be glued to the sofa with chocolate and tea within my reach. Have a good Friday evening x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar