lørdag 11. april 2015

a thousand days and the sun won't shine, before I come back to you

My mum ran up the stairs and opened my door to say: "I just bought four ice lollies, and you get to choose one for yourself". She's pretty rad at times. Speaking of rad parents, I was at the household of Oyster yesterday. I was telling Oyster about a Youtuber called ThatcherJoe, and how he and his friend either rented or got to stay at this bloody ridiculous house which they made a house tour for. So I ended up putting on the video on their new television in the living room. At that point we were alone in the living room, but after a bit the family minus Mars came trailing inside the house and situated themselves in the sofa. I was contemplating whether to stop the video or not, but no one complained. Five minutes in (the video), Oyster wasn't even watching it anymore. But her dad and brother kept commenting on the video, so I kept it on for a bit longer. Then I thought that maybe it was time to turn it off. So I did, only to have her mum say: "hey, turn it on again!". I even ended up starting the video from the start again because they hadn't watched the start. All in all I thought this was hilarious, and Monchita thought too, after I told her. Oyster was kind enough to snap some pictures of my new hairdo, which is short, as you can probably tell. I was going to try do some work for my thesis today, and then play the Sims. Instead I napped because I was strangely tired, then I washed my make-up brushes, organised my make-up, and now I've just finished watching The Maze Runner. I've been wanting to watch it for awhile, but I guess I'd forgotten about it. But Oyster mentioned the movie yesterday, and I have to admit that I'm impressed. I actually quite enjoyed it. Yes, I might be a bit biased because I love most of the cast, but still-- I really want to see the sequel. It also made me want to watch more of Dylan O'Brien, so I might have to re-watch some Teen Wolf now, just to sate my wishes. Also, I just really miss watching Teen Wolf, and I'm still pretty sad about Tyler Hoechlin leaving the show because I can't imagine Derek not being there. Bah. I have to stop loving things that are splitting apart (even though it's inevitable). Anyway, I'm currently watching interviews for The Maze Runner with the cast, because I think their friendships are adorable and heart-warming, as I do for all friendships. Oh my god, I sound like such a sap. I just really like it when the people I like, like each other as well. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar