tirsdag 21. april 2015

I've been looking for a lover. Thought I'd find her in a bottle

I can type on my keyboard without having to look at it. I've been able to do that for years, and I guess it's a thing I picked up after having to write so many notes at school. But it wasn't until today I thought "that must mean I know where all the letters are placed on my keyboard". However, when I tried thinking of where the different letters were placed, my mind just went blank. It's so strange, but I guess it's an evidence of how the subconscious work. I feel like it's the mastermind sometimes. Anyway, is it really Tuesday? I thought the weekend was closer, and I really want it to be. Because I want to sit in a hot tub and discuss travel-plans and the summer. I'm currently going through online shops, because I really want some new Nike sneakers and a bathing suit! Those are on top of my materialistic wish list for the moment. The string of messages between my "pen pal" and I continues: I had to laugh this morning when I got a very uncharacteristic message from this person. It's like if I just started swearing a lot-- that's how uncharacteristic it was, as this person is extremely eloquent. Yesterday I also sent a nice message to another person, however it was sent anonymously. I enjoy doing that sometimes, because I think everyone deserves to feel like someone cares-- even when it's just a message on Tumblr. (Does that sound really sappy? It probably does, but it's still true). Tomorrow will be the first day in ages that I won't go to school due to some work-related things. I still hope that I'll be somewhat productive. I was pretty good today, and I'm happy with my own effort. Kiwi left earlier than usual, Sugar was absent, and Sally came to sit with us for a bit over an hour. Right now I am going to catch up on some Youtube videos, then go to bed. Monchita is probably leaving the house when I go to bed because she's going to the cinema to watch a movie at midnight. Her birthday is coming up this Thursday, so I ought to find her a present. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar