fredag 10. april 2015

our love is a river long, the best right in a million wrongs

"Twenty two year olds have no idea what they're doing". That's a quote from a fan fiction that I just finished reading. And that's just great innit? It seems like people agree on the fact that you're not to be held responsible for your actions at twenty two (mostly a joke). Nevertheless, I still can't wait to blast 22 by Taylor Swift and sing it on my birthday, which is now less than three months till. I'm not exactly counting, but it was the 9th yesterday, and despite my horrible memory, I can remember that my birthday is the 9th. The last couple of days, I've been at school for long hours, mostly staring at research articles which is my least favourite thing about writing papers. I'm pretty sure my brain short circuited yesterday, after spending nine hours (8 am - 5 pm) in the same bloody chair that I mostly always sit in. It's more exhausting than I thought, this. The thing about writing a thesis or something else big that has a due date, is that regardless if you're constantly working on it or not, it's always on the back of your mind. I guess some people are better at ignoring it than others, but I'm certainly not. I even skipped exercise yesterday because I was so exhausted when I got home at 6 pm. Well, due to exhaustion and laziness because I didn't want to do cardio. Today I'm sat at another chair in the school's cafeteria. In fact another table, but that's because my usual table is being used for some kind of artsy thing if I'm not incorrect. Yesterday I realised I'd double booked, and it's caused me a bit of stress trying to sort things out because it's school and work, which are both two important things. I'm hoping I'll find a solution to it today. There's a thing, schedule-thing that's related to my thesis that's due at 4 pm today. So that's what I'm going to be working at (have been working at the past few days, really) today. Later this day, I'm going to pop by Oysters, if things haven't completely changed of course. Life is unpredictable and that. I listened to Sam Smith's cover of How Will I Know yesterday, and it gave me the shivers and goosebumps. I'd forgotten how brilliant that cover is, how brilliant he is. Anyway, happy Friday and weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar