onsdag 8. april 2015

the world can now confirm that you were the quickest sperm

Yesterday I looked at a picture of Harry Styles looking like a rock star from the 70's (or summat), and I realised he's actually got longer hair than me. I was very amused this morning, looking through my Tumblr, seeing that Niall is going to be a caddy today. MTV wrote: "Niall Horan Picks Up A Surprising New Side Gig During One Direction’s Tour Hiatus" which I thought was very fitting. I really can't see any other person who would do that, but I guess that's why I'm so fond of him. I discovered Tom Rosenthal yesterday, and I made my belieber friend watch a song called Hey Luis Don't Bite Me. I think it's absolutely hilarious, though you'll have to know a few things about football and Luis Suarez in order to understand it. He has got a few serious songs, and then some funny. The videos are ace as well -- the animation ones are great, and the ones who are not are great as well. A+ for all the nature, gah, it makes my heart yearn for adventure. Today I went to school, and I sat there from 8 am till 4 pm with my belieber friend. It wasn't the best of days because I had to read through and translate research articles, which is my least favourite thing to do. Plus, my body was a bit strange today, like very tired despite sleeping fairly well. I also realised I'm an avid Google-user. My phrase of the day must be: "Google it!". I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, though I'll still have to read through research articles. Yes life! At least my belieber friend and I popped down to Tjuvholmen after long hours at school. I was nearly attacked by a bird due to my delicious hot dog. My belieber friend and I share a love for hot dogs, so we decided to indulge ourselves. Funnily, there was actually a little warning note at the kiosk, where we bought our hot dogs. It said to beware of the seagulls stealing hot dogs. We both laughed at the sign, but perhaps we shouldn't have. Luckily I got to keep my hot dog to myself, but only because my belieber friend rescued me from the seagull. I think we've both developed a phobia against seagulls now, as we kept flinching each time we heard the yells of a seagull. Right now I'm going to catch up on some Youtube, before I read through a research article that was delivered to my house today. I ordered it a few weeks ago, and I'm crossing my fingers that it's actually relevant for my thesis. Must go to bed early, though. I'm knackered. Agh, I just found out that Tyler Hoechlin might be quitting Teen Wolf? It's slightly bruising my heart, because I love Derek. He's my favourite along with Stiles and Lydia. Luckily he might reappear, according to the rumours, but still. I might have to re-watch all of the seasons just to mourn his character (or not, because I don't have time for that). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar