søndag 19. april 2015

I saw a picture of you looking at a picture of me. Time fades slow so I think so ridiculously

So, Zayn thanked the lads (1D) in a speech when he won an award at The Asian Awards. I saw it on Tumblr this morning, and it instantly made me cry. Although I'm not that affected, it'll be a long time before I can think of One Direction without Zayn. Louis still has "1/5 of One Direction" in his Twitter description. I hope he knows about it, and is keeping it forever. I spent the morning cleaning my bedroom which felt long overdue. The window's been open for most of the day due to really great weather, though I've barely been outside myself. At this time a year ago, I was at Lynx' and Grepper's wedding. I was dressed to the nines, wearing heels and snapping pictures of guests whilst they were enjoying themselves. It's one of my favourite days of my life thus far, and it always makes me smile thinking about all the shenanigans going on that day/evening/night. So happy anniversary to them. I looked through my pictures from Dublin/Ireland today, and it's so nice. Looking at old pictures in general is really lovely. The second picture is from a part of Wicklow Mountains if I'm not incorrect. I said to Sugar the other week that I still wanted to go back to Ireland. I dream about roadtripping around Ireland. She said: "you really love Ireland, huh?". I really do. I've just finished doing some yoga, which was good for my soul probably. I personally think yoga is about the hardest thing ever, because the end goal is to be able to hold a pose properly and focusing on your breathing. I can barely breathe in fear I'll fall. And when a pose is painful to your limbs, you're supposed to hold the pose, being still. When you're in pain, I usually think it's better to be able to move so you can at least distract your body from it. But I guess that's the great thing about yoga. You have to work on your mind as well. I am going to have a shower, finish a fan fiction I started reading, then I get to fall asleep in a clean bed with clean sheets and with a clean body. It's one of the best feelings ever, I think. And it is a privilege not everyone gets to experience. So for today, that's what I'm thankful for. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar