fredag 3. april 2015

these fishes in the sea they're staring at me oh oh

OneDrive and I are no longer friends. Gah, I've nearly lost my document once before, and today I actually lost one. I'm really pissed at the moment, but I'm sort of over it already. It was worse the first time it happened. The pictures are from the "blue room" as I mentioned yesterday. Today I woke up slowly to the sun in my face, as I do the times I have a lie in. The morning was mostly spent reading a Teen Wolf fan fiction, which was a lot better than expected. I'm guessing it's because it was such a slow-build, and I always do find those great. Around noon my mum announced that we were to visit some relatives. I've not seen them for ages, because I usually just skip out on those gatherings. It's just really awkward to sit at a place with loads of people who aren't able to speak the same language as yourself, and you have to wait until your parents leave because it would be considered rude otherwise (exception is when you have small children that has to go home). My brother opted out of the thing because he's antisocial, Monchita pleaded to stay behind as well. But both Volla and Lynx (we were Facetiming with her and my nephew) said she had to come along. It didn't end up that bad, and there were a hell of a lot more people than I had expected. Volla and I had guessed around 40 guests, but when we told the numbers to the host, she said there were loads more than 40, and she had expected more as well. We were a group of Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and Norwegian. It's funny because the host tried painting a family tree to show how all of us were connected, but it was too complicated, and it ended more in laughter than comprehensible speech. An old classmate of mine was there, because she's also in the whole family tree. Surprisingly, she has now got a kid. I didn't get to talk much to her, or her kid, but he was adorable. Monchita said to me: "it's funny how different paths people choose". And it really is. Volla, Monchita and I were then prompted to talk about kids, and I jokingly said I'd like a big flock of children. Volla said "you'll have to find a man first, then". It annoys me that it's all down to that. It seems like it always is. Anyway, tomorrow we're having the relatives over for dinner, which means it'll be today all over again tomorrow. Only this time, it's us who has to do all the work. I mean, it's nice once in awhile. And one of the children, I'd not seen since he was just born. Now he's one? So I guess it was finally time to get together. I'm really looking forward to eat chocolate tomorrow, though I'm guessing I'll have one or two small bars, then be satisfied. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar