fredag 24. april 2015

I listen to sad songs, singing about love and where it goes wrong


You know how sometimes songs have the perfect timing? Well, I was listening to One by Ed Sheeran whilst staring at my belieber friend yesterday morning. Don't ask why, but as I was staring at her wonderous eyelashes, Ed sang: "I will only have these eyes for you". For the past week I've woken up to a message from my Tumblr-friend. I had my first dispute with them yesterday. It's weird. Apart from knowing that their native language is English, I don't really know anything about the person. Still, we've had a dispute. The problem is that arguing through Tumblr-messages when we live on different continents (different timezones), is quite hard if you want to contain the emotions long enough. I will never get over watching clouds and the sky during a sunset. I've been brushing my teeth to the sunset the past two days, because I've been trying to go to bed earlier. Sleep is good sometimes, you know. Observing people at the train is always interesting. Everyone was doing things on their phones, except the man beside me and I. We were both sitting quite rigidly, and I suspect we'll get good postures if we'd keep up the good work. It's one of the things I try to do nowadays, stand upright and sit upright. I am bound to get troubles with my back during my lifetime, but I can at least try to push them back a few years. Once upon a time a lady told me I had a good posture. I'm guessing that there's little truth in that anymore. Yesterday was generally a shitty day for me, but I'm hoping today is better. And I really hope I'm more productive than what I've been. Later today I'll see Oyster and her hot tub hopefully, so I've got that to look forward to! Good morning and have a good day x.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar