lørdag 25. april 2015

out in the garden where we planted the seeds, there is a tree as old as me

My head sometimes works like a whirlwind and 90% of the time I don't have control of it. It's like another person, sometimes. I'm currently feeling a bit sombre, but still really satisfied with life. Yesterday I finally got to try out Oyster's hot tub. Initially it was just Oyster and I who had planned to use the hot tub, but then I got Monchita to join me. And I was surprised to see that Mars was also going to join. It was amazing, and we stayed in the hot tub until our skin got pruny. We failed at acapella, partly because we're mostly tone deaf, partly because there isn't a song that all of us could remember (apart from our national song, it appears). This morning Oyster and I looked up hotels, and read reviews after reviews. I told her "I feel like I'm going to travel a lot this year," and she agreed. I very rarely save up a lot of money and plan a trip months before. I mostly just go places when it suits me, and I like that. I'm not really any fussy about where I go either, because I enjoy exploring anything. I got a little lesson in baking by Oyster's mum, I watched some snooker with her dad, and I told her younger brother to clean up his toys whilst I supervised. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too comfortable in that household, But then again, they've known me more than half my life. I walked home around the afternoon because I figured I really had to get home and do things. It looked a lot like it was going to rain, and I hadn't brought my umbrella. Though the sky was grey, it didn't start raining, and the temperature was lovely, so I had a really refreshing walk home. The past few days I've really enjoyed having make-up free days. It's weird because after wearing make-up on a daily basis, it's almost a bit frightening not wearing any. But as you keep going without make-up, you get used to it. Oyster braided my hair yesterday and today. Regardless of my whole cranium showing, having my hair braided like this (picture), is one of my favourite ways to keep my hair. As I left the house, I told her I'll come by just so she can braid my hair like that. My phone is about to die. Sometimes I think maybe I'll just let it die and stay like that for an hour or so. But I rarely ever do. Maybe it's time to let it today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar