tirsdag 14. april 2015

some answers are better left unspoken when you know you ain't getting any younger

I just read a how-to wear pants when you have a penis. It is the most hilarious thing I've read today, so I suggest you go read it too regardless if you have a penis or not. Someone commented on the post, and wrote: what I take away from this is that men can have “bad penis days”. HILARIOUS. On a less hilarious note, what the hell is up with 2015 and people leaving/splitting up? I've had it up to here already, and it's only mid-April. I just found out that Finchy is leaving the Breakfast Show. Ian left earlier this year, and now it's only Fifi left with Grimmy? Who else will openly fangirl about Niall when Finchy leaves? I am genuinely upset about this development. Fearne Cotton is leaving her show after a decade of being a radio host, and Zane Lowe left a month ago or summat. Anyway, I had a somewhat good exercise-session today. I tried doing cardio on Sunday, but I hadn't done any serious exercise (apart from walks and hikes during Easter) for weeks, so my body was not happy with me. I suspect that I was a bit peckish too, which made me have to stop halfway. But you know, you should do the best you can, and if the best you can do is worse than the other day, it's still the best you can. Wow, is that comprehensible? I decided to do cardio today too, and it went loads better, though I still hate burpees. Today was a better day than yesterday when it comes to productivity, and like almost all days, we sat for seven hours. In the early hours, I started my day by watching the Maze Runner cast on a "panel" called NerdHQ. It's a really great panel too. I think comic-con and such are a bit stilted, whereas NerdHQ was really good. It's actually made by Zachary Levi, also known as Chuck Bartowski (no? not ringing any bells? well, here's his IMBd), which I thought was brilliant. If you didn't realise, Maze Runner is my current obsession and what I procrastinate with to avoid writing on my thesis. The past few years it's been One Direction, but they're currently on a break and writing on their new album, so there's not much action on that front. The talk on the panel made me realise how great Kaya Scodelario is, and how nice Will Poulter is. I'm just really in love with the cast of Maze Runner, and I'm actually tempted to read the books. I am going to head to bed now, because it's a new day of working on my thesis tomorrow. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar