søndag 12. november 2017

I put all my songs into a tape. All my words you held inside your hand, and I don't think you ever even listened to them once

I've cleaned my bedroom and put out my little Christmas tree's. Not sure about the set-up just yet, but I'm sure I'll get there at some point. There's new sheets on my bed, more pillows than one person should have, I've written my weekly goals, done a little declutter in my closet and sown the buttons on my newest coats. I think that a lot of clothing have really flimsy buttons, and on coats where buttons are essential to their use, I always try to reinforce them. I don't actually light candles anymore, so yesterday I bought myself a LED-candle. The only problem is that I of course forgot to buy batteries. There is always something to forget eh. Regardless I'm very happy with myself for being so productive this weekend. From actually bothering to go to the school library on a Saturday and going to the mall on the busiest day, to doing a thorough cleaning of my bedroom-- I'm pleased. I still need to do an exercise-session tonight, which I haven't done in a week now, so it'll be interesting if I'll follow through on that one. About a month or two ago, I discovered a youtuber called CatCreature and she's honestly been a great addition to my life. I can't tell if it's done purposely or if it's just her persona, but her videos always provoke some emotion in me. She is an artist, and artists do tend to make people feel things, but I don't know. I just always end up feeling lighter and wanting to be productive after watching her videos. And sometimes they just put things in perspective for me. I'd recommend watching her, but more than that I'd recommend trying to find things in life that makes living a little bit easier. Finding your calm, when you feel at best. I'm going to start reading a bit of curriculum, be even more productive. Tomorrow is the start of a busy week of lectures every day. Did I also mention that I have a group project for this subject? Well, I do, and I am not looking forward to it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar