fredag 3. november 2017

my heart is drenched in wine, but you'll be on my mind forever

My mother, it appears, is not so keen on them old things. That's great when Rome is literally ancient. In retrospect, I can admit that ruins doesn't excite me as much either. To be fair, both of us love green areas, and Rome isn't exactly known for it's green. The queues seems to last forever unless you book tickets in advance, but I'm so undecided about what I want to do. And for that reason, it doesn't feel like a city for the spontaneous ones. I'm also a bit worried about the food selection only consisting of pizza or pasta. Also, we're unlucky with the weather as it's going to be raining. So I'm feeling a bit subdued about the upcoming trip. However, I am dedicated to finding green spots we'll both enjoy, and I think more than anything, it'll be lovely just to stroll around town and discovering treasures like that. Hopefully, I'll be surprised. I had planned to go to the library today, so I could do some research on Rome. I always do enjoy reading through those little travel books, because they always supply some advice I'm unaware of. I was also going to go send the birthday cars at the post office, but I'm awaiting a book, and if I can skip going to the post office multiple times, I'd rather do just that. I haven't yet packed my bags, so I've no idea if I have to go get something from the shops. Since I didn't go to the library, I cleaned instead. And once I was done, I made lunch and sat down to watch Buying & Selling with The Property Brothers. I don't really watch television other than interior programs, and this particular show is a favourite. I was going to watch Stranger Things, but then I started researching about Rome, and now it's getting kinda late. Meaning I'm not so sure it's the best idea for me to watch it this late, as it leaves me feeling quite jumpy. It is scary in a way that the acting, sound effects and all that is marvellous. But I'm not actually scared of an Upside Down becoming a reality. (And then, plot twist, in a few years when global warming has reached a new peak, there's an increased documentation of people missing due to walking into strange portals. Some people believe it to be Upside Down, and one kid even claims to have been inside himself).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar