onsdag 22. november 2017

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame, but I'm worried that your heart might feel the same

Reading curriculum into my bedtime has become a routine of late, and although I find the current book a bit amusing, I wouldn't say it's fun. I even somehow managed to delete a paragraph of notes, which made me want to punch my computer. I didn't. To be fair, I do enjoy the feeling of expanding my knowledge and my vocabulary. It's just little inspiring reading every day for hours. On the train today, I was practically hugging a man from behind. The trains are generally full, however I'm usually early so I get a decent place to stand at least. But the past two days I've just about made it onto the train, which means they're already full. My group and I finished our paper, and it's been sent in to the teacher. If I was to count hours, we haven't spent close to a day on the paper, and it's not too bad either. It's always interesting for me, working in groups, because I am a control freak whenever it comes to a product I produce. I find that since I spend so much time writing, I have a certain way of writing. And letting go of that is and has been hard. I've been itching to edit sentences to my satisfaction, and a few things the others propose seemed alien to me. But I've kept my tongue in my mouth, and just let things be. Though I suspect my nonverbal communication hasn't exactly supported a positive vibe from me. Oh well, I've tried. I finally bought correct batteries to my LED-light (candle), and at first I thought I'd shut it off at once. However, I really do quite enjoy it for some reason. Since we're done with the paper, and only have a presentation left, we're not meeting up again until next week. That means I've got the day off tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to a lie in. What I'm not looking forward is to stop by work and get my card sorted out. It needs to be sorted before Friday, because that's when I return to work for the first time in ages. I find that whenever there's a significant time between the shifts I take, I become highly nervous. You forget things when you don't practice them on a regular basis, there's constantly new things to update yourself on, and it takes time to get back into it. On a calm and slow shift it's fine, but it's when it's busy and you're messy (and forgetful) it's awful. I've been trying to not think too much about it, but there's a pimple trying to build a house beneath the surface of my skin-- and I think it might be a consequence of stress. I'll just hope for the best, and now I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar