torsdag 29. mars 2012

as long as were together, does it matter where we go?



(Pictures: various Tumblrs as usual. Love Tumblr).
I biked to school today as well, and though I had hoped that it would get easier. It did not become any easier. Yesterday when I was waiting to cross the road, a bus drove past me, and I saw one of my classmates waving to me. Today when I biked to school, I realised it was the exact time I usually take the bus. So as I drove down a little hill, I saw one of my classmates waiting for the bus, and then he saw me. But I don't think he really recognized me, until I came closer. I smiled and said hey. After school today I once again biked home, as if you didn't know. And I biked past another three classmates, and they were like "wait, what, you bike to school?". I'd just like to conclude that biking is nice. You don't have to be biking at the speed of lighting all the time. Sometimes I just bike really slowly and watch the world evolving around me. Bike is a really weird word.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar