fredag 16. mars 2012

could have loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold


I am currently lying in my bed wondering what I should do. Whether to just enjoy the weekend and watch a little How I Met Your Mother. Or to be smart, and study for my test on Thursday. I really should start studying ... oh well, a little How I Met Your Mother it is! I will allow myself a little spare-time, as I just got an 6/A on my recent presentation. I was absolutely shocked when I first found out from one of the group-members. And I didn't believe it, until I read the comments my teacher had written for us. Tomorrow I'm going to a friends birthdayparty. My mum said "What? another birthday?". I guess there were a lot of spring-babies in 1993. I need to make a card, a creative one, as I'm only giving her money. I did think of just saying "hey, come here", and then proceed to sneak the money in her pocket. But I concluded that it might look a bit odd. I'm not like Barney, my own mind is "the gang" that shoots down my ideas sometimes. I don't need Lily, Marshall, Robin and Ted. Because I'm awesome.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar