onsdag 28. mars 2012

if I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

By the looks of the title of this post, I'm listening to Justin Bieber. And I certainly am. My friend introduced me to the song, and it's growing on me. Anyways, it's nearly 1:00 pm, and I've managed to attend school, going to the library and borrowing books for my paper, and purchase paint-brushes. I am very eager to start decorating my "russebukse". Oh and did I tell you that I biked to school today? Yes. I was telling my friend on the bus the other day "Oh, it'll be fine. There road it completely flat". Well, it's not completely flat, and I didn't do just fine. I was exhausted at some parts, and it didn't help much to be biking with tight jeans. Oh well, I did enjoy it though. I've always wanted to bike to school before. I'm one of those who sit on the bus and admire every people biking to work, school or wherever they are going. I'm biking tomorrow also, but on Friday, we are having this beep-test in gym, and I don't think I will be able to bike home that day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar