tirsdag 27. mars 2012

in the rich mans world

I am so so glad that this day is over. I had this presentation today, and it's always so good to be done with a presentation, test or a paper. After school me and a friend headed to Oslo in order to switch some "russe"-stuff. And gosh, we spent an unspeakable amount of time just to find the darn place. In the end we finally made it. We had been walking for ages, and it felt so good to sit down on the train back home. However, it was a new part of Oslo for me. Never been there, and it was really nice. Full of business- and rich people though. People walking in suits with briefcases, and women strolling around with shoppingbags, and mothers strolling with their Stokke Xplory or Bugaboo strollers. It nearly shrieked "I'm rich". Well, as far as it can in Norway. Anyways, the weather was lovely! And I ended up walking home, because I didn't reach the bus. I just thought I could walk home rather than waiting on the next bus. Right now I'm rewarding myself for the hard work by catching up on all the videos I've been missing on Youtube.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar