fredag 23. mars 2012

there's a possibility

Today I had a kind of alternative school-day. My teacher brought us to this seminar, where we were put in two groups. "The elders" and "the young". Each group was assigned a different prospect about how Lorenskog will look in 2040. It was quite nerve-wrecking at the beginning, as we had to present our ideas about how to manage problems and different views, etc - in front of 50 other politicians and somewhat. The last assignment was to describe a day in the life of a teenager in 2040 (in the prospect we were assigned). My group took a lot of funny pictures and made up a story about how teaching was done over a video-call with the teacher, and how people never interacted socially in real life. On beforehand we felt necessity to ask our leader of the whole project, if 50-year-old-politicians had humor. This he laughed at, and nodded generously, and even felt the need to tell before our presentation, which they did laugh at as well. It was an exciting day, and I think I've met a lot of known politicians today, I just don't quite know who they are.

Right now I'm going into a "writing-mode", and I will try to finish my paper today, so I can start on my presentation tomorrow. Plus I'm going to watch my schools "russerevy" tomorrow. I can't wait. And I might even consider biking there, just because it's so nice and warm these days.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar