mandag 12. mars 2012

close enough to start a war

Yesterday was spent at a birthday with some friends. The house was .. well, it looked like a house you make on The Sims. I'm not even kidding. And then we ate lots of good food. Asian food, so it was well in my comfort-zone. Then we played this really funny game, which I want to try another time as well. We teamed up in five groups with 3-4 members in one. And then we were supposed to mime and describe a word (with time of course). And it was seriously hilarious. I got the word "robot", so I did the robot-dance .. which is awkward now when I think about it. But right then I just wanted my group to get another point, so I didn't care. Oh and then the hostess and birthday-girl served the most amazing-looking cake ever. With marshmallow-topping and oreo between each cake-layer. I mean c'mon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar