søndag 18. mars 2012

we'll be waving hands singing freely

I have officially two new bruises on my knees. I was undressing yesterday, in order to sleep in this warmness. I spotted one small bruise on my left knee, and a slightly bigger one on the other. I also just read "two new messages" on my phone. One was from my sister saying "Skype now?", and the other was a request about hanging out. And the weird thing is that my phone has been in my room all day, where I've been most of the time. Well, I realise now that I have only been here from 5 till now. The start of the day was spent watching cross country skiing and such. But usually my phone is in the pocket of my jacket, which is why I never really respond to any messages. Plus, I don't have any money.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar