fredag 30. mars 2012

let it burn

I can't listen to Adele without thinking of summer. Summer is coming up, but first I've got to pass all the exams. I am not looking forward to that. Especially not oral exams. You always feel so nervous and jittery. Like, if someone were to scare you before a presentation in front of your teacher and the sensor, you'd pee your pants. Right now I'm trying to write about "the good life" in philosophy. When I think about it, it's a really nice task. However, I'm way behind schedule, and I wish I would have one of those a-ha moments where every puzzle in your mind just falls to place. In stead I'm pulling my hair in despair, and trying to plan everything I'm supposed to do in this little vacation. Highlights are spending time with friends, decorating my "russebukse" and probably Sweden. What is it with Norwegians always travelling to Sweden in Easter-break? The downsides are the hours I'm spending on studying for all the mock exams. But it's all a part of finding "the good life".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar