torsdag 22. mars 2012

tears stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace

I am so glad to be over with this day. Another test to be done with. It would feel so nice to just relax, but then I have to keep reminding myself of all the things I have to get done. You become a little bitter when you are forced to do schoolwork in the weekends, the few days you get to relax. But on the positive note, I'm having a presentation about Asperger syndrome, which is very interesting. I could probably read several books about it. So, no worries. Slap a smile on your face, and you'll notice the psychological effect it has on you - you might just end up feeling better. True story. Yes, I am now ending all my blog posts with "true story". Joke.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar