fredag 30. mars 2012

we were born and raised in a summer haze

I just walked downstairs like an hour ago, thinking that it was food because my mom had shouted something. And then I walked through the living room, and who sits there at the dining table? My brother. He's the kind of person that just sneaks in, and don't bother to say "hi, I am here". He never calls on beforehand either, so whenever I hear someone trying to open the door, I firstly think "oh, someone's trying to break in" for two seconds before i think "oh, wait, is it brother?". And then it turns out to be mom or someone else. After the vacation, my sister is visiting also, with my baby nephew. So I can't wait. It can be so agonizing living with a bunch of siblings sometimes. But in the end I'd always choose siblings rather than being an only child. Yes, definitely.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar