lørdag 24. mars 2012

I've had the time of my life and I've never felt this way before

The "russe"-revue was amazing. Nearly swept me off my feet. Luckily I was sitting on a comfortable seat. I am pretty sure I am the best onlooker to any school-revues. I get about everything. I understood the Justin Bieber parody, the Lonely Island parody, etc. I have been fond of revues ever since I watched my friends revue for the first time. It totally won me over, which probably wasn't too weird, as the school was an acting and music school. In comparison to that revue, I had very small expectations for this, for many reasons. First, I had heard that they had very little time practicing. Second, I was very worried that they would make sketches that only few would get. Three, I was worried there would be any technical issues that would ruin it. But they proved me wrong. And I must say, even though I've lost approx four hours (watching, travelling, showering, etc), it was a very good value. But now I have to go back and write. Write like the wind!

Edit: We also had the joy to watch two guys completely naked with only a "russe"-hat run across the stage. I admit that I was quite baffled. I might even include it in my essay, if I can.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar