onsdag 14. mars 2012

let love grow

I remember one of my classmates asking if I ever got so angry that I had to scream. I answered no, and looked at him weirdly. I will take that back now. I just read my horoscope, and it said: "Although you can be a very nurturing friend, you might have a hard time balancing your tender feelings with deeper ones that are working their way to the surface. It's as if there are two sides to your personality now and neither wants to recognize the other. This may be just as confusing to you as it is to others. Nevertheless, you can avoid problems that might arise from a misunderstanding if you're sincere about your complicated intentions right from the start. Honesty will not steer you wrong". I am so done with group projects. If we start a new one at school, I might as well just go and hit myself in the head. I hate the fact that I have to think about others. Selfish? Probably, yes. And whenever I end up in a group project, I always do my best to please the others. Look at it as giving. I remember one particular project a while ago, where I had a family-gathering at my house, and I had to run up and downstairs, in order to hang with the visit, but also to finish the paper and the presentation. I did everything I could. And when that isn't given back from other group-members, I am annoyed. Immensely annoyed. I don't give to get nothing back. That is plain stupid. Anyways, I just had to get it off my chest somewhere, or else I would pop of anger. Now I have to study for my presentation tomorrow. I am so glad this will be over in just a few hours.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar