lørdag 10. mars 2012

white blank page

Things I bought yesterday in the lunch break. The little orange juice bottle is a sample I got from the mall by my school, and I just thought it was too cute. Today has been an awesome day, first of all I ate chocolate. Secondly it was a great day for both of my favorite sports to watch: handball and cross country skiing. The 50 km race in cross country skiing takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes for the fittest. Petter Eliassen and a swede did most of the first job, pulling all the others behind them. But the last 3 kilometres, it was Eldar Roenning, Dario Cologna, Alexander Legkov, and Martin Johnsrud Sundby. They were all very strong, but the strongest were Eldar and Dario. The last minute I was shouting "gogogogogo Eldaar!" whilst jumping for my life, hoping it would somehow help Eldar winning. And he won! He beat Dario Cologna, and I was so happy. And I must say that the Norwegian team did a pretty great job today! The Norwegian ladies on the Norwegian biathlon team also did a great job. They managed to take the third place. Oh, and Larvik, the handball team managed to beat Györ. I love these kinds of days.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar