torsdag 8. mars 2012

you desire my attention but deny my affection


(Picture: from Tumblr -  http://thefaintestspark.tumblr.com/post/18778035212)
I'm studying. I have a test tomorrow, hence why I'm studying. Surprise! I just spent a little time having skyping with my nephew, who will turn five months this March. It's crazy how fast time pass us by, and how little of it we remember. I spend most of my time wishing I was somewhere else, when I'm perfectly fine where I am. But can you blame me for wanting to jump on a plane in order to meet my nephew and kiss his chubby cheeks? I keep wishing for summer, but that will mean the end of my last schoolyear. And that will most likely sadden me more. But then I will have a new school to attend to, and new opportunities. I'm just not the one who likes changes. That's all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar