torsdag 1. mars 2012

cry me a river

My sister just came storming into my room, saying that Charles Trippy has a brain tumor. However it isn't aggressive. A girl at my school recently suffered from an embolism. An embolism at the age of 18. She is doing well, though. It's the kind of thing that puts everything in perspective. Even for me. Some days I wish for a new camera, new clothing, new everything. Other days I'm just thankful. And I think I've built in a voice in my head always making me say that I'm thankful whenever I wish for something. It's like: "Gaaah, I want a new camera" .. "oh, and I am thankful for everything I have. Thanks for keeping my family and friends safe. Please do help people who are not fortunate as me". And if I know someone who I think could use some help, I ask for that as well: "and please help her get a good grade on her test". I realise that this sounds like prayers. And I've never really been religious, but I do believe there is a greater force. But I will never admit to be a follower of only one religion. I am feeling a little bit inspired, as I've just been studying for my test tomorrow. The themes are Buddhism and Islamism.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar