mandag 21. oktober 2013

could have loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold

Wow, I've actually not been on my computer until now. And it appears that I didn't even scroll through my Twitter feed when I awoke. That's a bit odd, seeing as I always do. But now I've got loads to update myself on, I suppose. I've had the most chill day in forever. Slept til noon, read a fan fiction inspired by Pretty Woman, which is one of my all-time favorite movies. Then I ate some breakfast whilst watching Nigella cook. Made a birthday card for my nephew, did some knitting (I've not knitted for over a year!!), and then I rearranged some furniture in my bedroom, cleaned my wall for any anatomy pictures (which has left my wall uncomfortably naked), changed my bedding, vacuumed. And then I had a foot bath with the bathbomb "Avobath" by Lush. It's been the most relaxing thing I've done for probably a year. And it made me yearn for a proper bath and pruny skin. We used to have a bathtub in this house when we first moved in, but we quickly exchanged it for a shower, as it's more convenient. The last time I can remember having a bath, was in a hotel in Hong Kong in 2010. Anyway, the point is that I've had a really relaxing day, and the bones in my body feels a bit like jelly. This is good considering that the last weeks have been quite stressful. And as it is, it appears that I have been sleepwalking. That's according to my mum. And I can't really say anything otherwise, as I wouldn't have remembered sleepwalking anyway. Course my mum hasn't cared to tell me this, as it was my younger sister that popped inside the door and told me today. I asked my mum, and she affirmed it. Told me I had been walking down the hall, towards the stairs, mumbling to myself. It was probably in the middle of the night, as my mum was just up for a wee, so she tried to get contact, and when she realised that I was sleepwalking, she turned me around and tucked me back into my bed. And that was it, I guess. I don't have any remembrance of this. And it's so creepy to think that I've been sleepwalking. It's just made me think of that horror movie where that person straps on a camera on their head to see what they get up to whilst sleepwalking, only to realise that they're a murderer. Admittedly, I'm pretty sure I don't go around murdering people, and I've only sleepwalked once (at least I hope so). But it's still unsettling to know that you've got no control of your own body. After a bit of Googling (reminds me of a quote from a fan fiction I read months ago "And really, he hadn't thought of what to do if Google didn't help because -- well, he was born in the 90s, he doesn't really know how else to get information") I've learned that sleepwalking can be caused of sleep deprivation, chaotic sleep schedules, stress. And loads more of course, but I think these are the factors applicable for myself. Christ, One Direction only has eight concerts left of the Take Me Home tour. I can't believe it's been five months since I saw them in concert. Time flies by so quickly. The reason why I abruptly wrote about them is (well, I do think of them pretty much all the time) because of the preview of their new single Story Of My Life. I really don't know what to think of it, like, I still think the name of the song is terrible, but the 16-second preview doesn't sound terrible, so who knows? It's so odd now that I'm done with this "praksis". It's like I don't quite know what to do with my spare time anymore. Which is why I almost went crazy with restlessness this weekend. I think I'm just going to fill the time with things I've been wanting to do for a long time. We're all in charge of our own happiness, remember that. If you want something, try not to let fear cloud your wishes. Seriously, you'd believe I've become some kind of happiness guru considering how much I've written about happiness lately. Anyway, I'm going to eat something and then do a few things I've got on my list to do today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar