tirsdag 15. oktober 2013

my love is yours but your love's not mine

Hi pals! I'm so glad today is over, though it means it's another day I won't get back. I've started feeling a bit gloomy because these are the last days of "praksis". I had a little look at my next school assignments, and of course there's a group project. And I can already imagine how annoying that will be. But you know, I'm trying to not think about that, and just enjoy that my final assessment went good, plus the presentation went smoothly, and it ended like we wanted- it started a discussion. J.D. told me afterwards that my teacher had been boasting about me in his final assessment. And I was like "what the hell? why did she do that in your final assessment??". He shrugged, and well, I guess this will improve my chances to become a teachers pet. My nurse supervisor has worked at the "praksis" place for one year today, so we celebrated her anniversary with some ice cream. I reckon we'll be eating ice cream the next few days. It's going to be a hard goodbye, seeing as this time I've actually gotten really attached to my coworkers rather than any patients. If you'd see me right now, you'd see me sulking with a pout. And it's weird, because though J.D. and I have been on the same place these last two months, we've barely even spent time together. That's what you get when we've got completely different schedules. But it's probably good, seeing as 60% of the time we're on completely different wavelengths. We tend to speak about completely different things with each other, which leaves me staggering: "erm, what the hell are you on about?", or a more polite version: "I'm sorry, but I've no idea what you're on about". Anyway, after "praksis" today, I had nothing on my agenda rather than reading a few papers that are relevant to my "praksis". I went to the library and then what was supposed to be a short trip to the mall. Instead I found myself sniffing soap in Lush for 30 minutes probably. But good news, I've finally gotten to wear my coat outside. I only felt a bit posh. I hope it's just myself thinking that I radiate "I'm posh and better than you" vibes, rather than actually doing it. I've been invited to an "yay we've finished "praksis" party", but I've actually got the late shift at Thursday, so unless they're going out at 01:00 am, I can't possibly make it. Also, a coworker at my "praksis" is hosting a party on Saturday, and well, I really do like my coworkers and all, but I'm 20. And I'm not sure if I'd feel all comfortable getting woozy with my coworkers and jeez, the boss as well. Even if the boss is hilarious and possibly my favorite person too. Oh dear, you should all read this One Direction interview. It's the epitome of One Direction, and it's actually really similar to a fan fiction. Like, if I didn't know it was printed in an actual magazine, I'd believe it was a fan fiction. Alright, I ought to do some exercising now, and then I'm going to enjoy a nice shower. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar