søndag 6. oktober 2013

Bring your love baby, I can bring my shame. Bring the drugs baby, I can bring my pain. I got my heart right here, I got my scars right here

Hiya, I'm currently procrastinating, so I figured I'd write something. I started crying just now, just like, out of nowhere, and I thought I'd gone mental. Turns out I'd just gotten a bit of my makeup remover in my eyes, and my eyes were just getting rid of it through tears. I was dead tired when I woke up at 6:00 am today. Felt like I'd barely slept for ten minutes before I had to go in to "praksis" again. That's the worst thing about having an early shift right after a late shift-- it really does feel like you've been working for 24 hours. But goodness, there are so many precious old people. And they're so nice. Like, I got the most nice speech from this old man that hoped that life would treat me good and that I'd find a man that would treat me properly and be thankful for me. I also got to accompany my nurse supervisor at a visit where we probably stayed for an hour. And we had a really emotional conversation with this lady, and I should tell you that "emotional" and "tired" doesn't go well together. There was a point where I thought I'd cry, but luckily I didn't. I've got the day off tomorrow, which, to be honest it's not really "a day off". I'm probably going to be dragging my hair out in frustration. I can tell now that I'll regret spending the time I've spent on writing this little blogpost instead of school work. I know I'll manage, it's just the way to managing. I was just sipping my tea and looking at the tree outside my window a few hours ago, and I decided to take a picture. Yellow leaves and tea-- really screams autumn. I've literally been watching the tree progress from bright green to this yellow. Oh, I made a playlist yesterday called "sedated", and if you like Drake and The Weeknd, you'll probably like it (always a link, innit?). Bahh, I'm really knackered, so I might just go to bed early. Oh, I almost forgot-- due to my tiredness on Friday, I forgot to write about the Where We Are tour tickets. After a long, long time of discussing about tickets over Facebook and the phone, the kilo-gang are set to travel to Sweden next year. I can't bloody believe it, and it'll probably take me awhile before I get excited. You know, just because you've got the tickets, it doesn't actually mean it's going to happen. I sound like a spoil sport, but I'm just saying what I'm always saying-- life doesn't always go the way you've planned. But yes, once it's 2014, I might get a bit more excited. Well, once the new album comes in November maybe-- if I like the new album, that is. To be fair, I know more about the upcoming music of Justin Bieber than One Direction due to my belieber friend's Twitter. And who knows, I might actually really dislike the new music of One Direction. Alright I need to go to bed, because I might start crying because of how knackered I am. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar