fredag 4. oktober 2013

though it don't show, I've got a hole where nothing grows

I'm so knackered, from my mind to my bones. And had I not have some self control, I would have been asleep hours ago. It feels like I'm pulling an all-nighter, when in reality this is when I usually go to bed these days. I suppose it's just the autumn progressing-- the leafs turning yellow and falling to the ground, the mornings becoming darker, and the weather turning dull. Also, it's the "praksis" that wears me down, not to mention the stress with my papers, one of which I'm working at now. I was planning on staying up to midnight just to do some schoolwork, but I actually think I'm just going to bed now and wake up early tomorrow instead. I have the late shift at my "praksis" tomorrow, which will leave me some time before I have to go to my "praksis". I have to be really effective the next couple of days, which is why I might be a bit absent from this blog. Anyway, my brother was suddenly here yesterday. I heard some commotion downstairs in the hall, and I knew my mum was in the kitchen, and that my sister had gone to the mall. So, either it would be the person that fixes our windows, or it would be our brother. My guess was our brother, and of course it was. He had apparently been on a job interview, and he only stopped by to collect his headphones that he left on Monday. My mum was very sweet yesterday, as she ran upstairs to alert me about The Ward on the telly. I told her I had to go shower, and she was disappointed because she had ran upstairs in a hurry only to get me. I told her I pre-record the episodes anyway, so it's fine. I only watch television when I'm eating, or when I'm waiting for food. The other week I was watching The Ward whilst eating, and I mused loudly to myself "is it weird that I enjoy watching people giving birth whilst I'm eating?". My sister stopped by the door frame, solemnly telling me that yes, it is most definitely weird. Alright, now that I've established that I'm weird, I really have to go to bed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar