onsdag 30. oktober 2013

written on these walls are the colours that I can't change

Here it is! I kept my promise for once! I bought the lipstick a week ago, but it's called "Diva Red" and it's by Rimmel. Yesterday I bought myself a new "Face and body" foundation by MAC, because I needed a lighter shade for my winter skin. And as you can see in the second photo, it's quite the difference. Both in size and color. I went with a 50 ml bottle because that was the only one available in the shop, but also because I wouldn't need a bigger one. I've had the 120 ml bottle for ages, and it's a bit unpractical as you can't travel around with it in your hand luggage. So yes, now it's all solved. I also bought a blush called "Peaches". It's a very nice coral colored blush, which is my favorite color for blushes anyway. The day has passed in a whim, and I forgot that it was late right now, and er, blasted music for a bit. Whoops. I'm listening to the new playlist Kiwi sent me, and it's so chill. It's actually like one of the hundreds of playlists on 8tracks when I search for the tags: "sleeping", "chill", "calm", etc. You know what? I was scrolling through Liam Payne's ex's Twitter, and she wrote about Union J, and saying it was her second favorite boyband. My heart melted a bit then. And speaking of One Direction, I think it's a bit unfair how Zayn always looks so bloody dashing and broody and just really pretty. Goodness gracious, can't decide whether I'd like to see him as a model or an actor in Skins. Probably both. Anyway, I didn't go to bed until 10:00 pm last night, but it was so needed. Albeit, I did still feel a bit groggy in the morning. And the first lecture was interesting in my opinion, but that's because it was basically human geography, and I love that. And then we had another lecture that was a bit more on the boring side in my opinion. But we managed to get through it, Kiwi and I. After school I went home, finally not when it's rush time-- which I really do loathe. I mean, Sugar used to complain about the public transport a lot, but I think I've taken her role now. I'm just not good with being tired and crowded areas with bad air. Anyway, I went home to finish the birthday card to my sister. Then I went to the mall to post it, and did all the errands I was supposed to do. The only thing I've not done on my to-do-list for today, is to finish my paper. I guess I'll just do it on Friday. I've got the time, so I'm not too stressed about it. I'm actually going out tomorrow for Halloween. I've not dressed up for Halloween in years, so that will be interesting. Other than that, I've finally managed to watch the new "tard" being born into the world. Meaning the offspring belonging to Shay Carl and Colette a.k.a. the Shaytards. I did surprisingly not weep at the birth, but I did weep when I saw Sontard holding Brotard for the first time. I've just got a sweet spot for Sontard, because he is genuinely the sweetest kid ever. And then I went on to watch Kayli and Casey announce that they're pregnant. And that was a bit emotional too. And then I read a ghost fanfiction, and that was sad too. So I've been weeping a bit. (Is it really awful if I write: "and that's the story of my life" as a pun? Yeah? Okay). Have a nice night, and sleep well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar