tirsdag 1. oktober 2013

we argue too much, we made a mess of what used to be love

Either there are kids in my house at this moment, or my mum must have really changed her voice. If you didn't already realise due to the pictures, I've just gotten the new One Direction book. And of course I sat down to read it. And once you start, it's not like you're going to stop either. I wish I would read books in my curriculum at the same speed. Admittedly there's a lot less text in the One Direction books. I went ahead and bought a new moisturizer too, because I'm soon out of my other one. I have high hopes to find a great moisturizer, and something to replace Bioderma. I watched a beauty video on Youtube yesterday, and I saw a bottle of Bioderma in the background, and that made me sad. I can't even make myself toss my empty bottle just because I'm that pathetic. I didn't fall asleep until 2:00 am yesterday (today?), because once again I was reading a fan fiction, and it reminded me so much of The Perks of Being A Wallflower, so I couldn't resist finishing it. I'm a bit worried about finishing my paper seeing as I'm so good at procrastinating rather than doing actual work. And then there's the fact that my teacher isn't exactly great at guidance. Also, I only slept about six hours, because I was adamant at waking up at 8:00 am. So now I feel a bit like dozing off, and bahhh tomorrow is my last day off before I'll have to be back at "praksis" again. And I've just realised how stressed I'll be these last three weeks because of the two papers I have. Although I've loved being at this "praksis", I also cannot wait to go back to school and have more freedom. And just having lectures. That's the one thing I miss the most when I'm off to whatever "praksis" I've been placed at. Oh god, just glanced over at my schedule and realised that it's bloody OCTOBER. That's like almost winter. I'm currently listening to Versace by Migos feat Drake and a whole other people. I only listen to it because when they begin singing "versace, versace, versace" over and over again, it really cracks me up. I just can't stop laughing because it sounds hilarious. Alright-- I'm going to actually write on my paper now. Get my head in the game (cue: music from High School Musical). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar