torsdag 24. oktober 2013

You've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain. But it's disintegrating, from all the medicine.

Hello lovelies! The sun is bright and making me squint a bit. A change from the weather yesterday, where the sky was grey and dull. It's a lot warmer than it's been for days, so it's really nice. I took advantage of the warmth yesterday, and went for a jog. Although it was a nice idea, it was probably not the smartest as I'd just eaten what I've taken a picture of. With dip, mind you. Also, the sky turns dark really quickly these days, and though I knew it would be dark by the time I got home from my jog, I still decided to go for a jog. So you know, good for my body, but not so good for my own safety. But I've never been very careful with my own safety when it comes to the darkness. Which is stupid, I know. Also, it started raining at the end of my jog, so I was soaked by the time I got inside the door. But weirdly enough, this jog was maybe my ideal-jog. I enjoy jogging when the weather isn't too warm, nor too cold. And when there's not loads of people jogging, and when it starts raining at the end? It was just perfect in my own opinion. I woke up at 10:00 am today, but I didn't get out of bed nearly two hours later. I mean, if you have the chance to, why not enjoy lying in bed for ages? I made myself some pancakes, and had actually been planning to make chocolate cake as well, but then my dad told me not to bake too much if I knew it would go to waste. And it made me think of something Marble said when we were baking last Saturday, so I decided to go for pancakes only. It's just that I was thinking of fresh baked goods when I awoke today, and though I'm not usually a fan of cakes and baked goods, I found myself yearning for it today. Anyway, I've just done a bit of packing for the weekend. I'm only bringing hand luggage this time, and I've forgotten about my great packing skills, hah. It's mostly just my nephew's birthday present that takes up half of the space in my backpack, but I don't really need that much space anyway. Oh dear, I reckon it will be a rather unhealthy weekend with loads of different types of cakes. One of Grepper's many sisters makes this really yummy cake. I hope she's going to make it this time too. This reminds me of that blogpost I was going to make, stating all the names I've previously mentioned on this blog. Maybe I can do that today. Oh, and I'm not bringing my computer to Aalesund, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to blog anything. I've got quite a few bits and bobs I need to do today. I've really enjoyed having this week off, and I have been very unproductive, which stresses me a bit, because then I know I'll have to do loads when I get back home. And then there's Halloween coming up-- I've not dressed up in a costume for Halloween for years. Christ, summertime ends on Sunday! And it's literally November in no time now. And then Christmas is here in like, seconds after. That reminds me, Christmas wishes. Blimey, so little time. Oh alright, I must go and be productive now. I'll speak to you tomorrow xx. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar