mandag 14. oktober 2013

rhythm is a dancer, it's a souls companion, people feel it everywhere


I heard this song last night in search for something new, and my initial reaction was "okay, that's interesting". And then I listened to it again, and again, and again. I listened to it before bed, and on repeat this morning whilst getting ready for "praksis". I can just imagine dancing to it on the dance floor-- the vibrations coursing through your body from all the bass. Ah lovely. I might be slightly biased, as I love Bastille anyway. I want to buy it on iTunes, but it's not out just yet, so patience it is. "Praksis" today was as per usual not horrible. I just really want to be finished, because I'm just sick of it by now. Eight weeks, or two months. That's actually quite a bit of time. I didn't have my presentation today, which was good, because I spent more time than what I'd estimated on writing my log yesterday. Which means I didn't really have that much time to go through my presentation. But mainly it was because J.D. had forgotten about it. Haha, you should have seen his face drain when I said "oh, yeah, we're having the presentation today. In fact now, in front of everyone". And I was actually serious, but I realised he'd forgotten about it, so I told him that we could do it tomorrow instead. I've only got three days left, and it feels like such a relief. Mostly I just have to get through tomorrow, and then everything else doesn't really matter to me. Then it's onto another chapter of life. I literally open my closet to look at my coat once a day. That's how pathetically much I love it. I'm going to read some fan fiction now and relax. And then I need to get ready for my presentation and my final assessment tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be a bit (loads) more productive today so I can go to bed early. Only had five and a half hours of sleep last night, and it's not nearly enough. I can feel my eyes drooping. Ah, can't wait for the weekend. I'll actually get to sleep without anything to worry about (except life and all those things). I hate my horoscope. It's been so accurate these days, it's a bit scary. Alright, have a nice Monday, enjoy life and everything. Count your blessings! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar